A.S.B. Competitive sailing trainings
The A.S.B. is a sportive association whose vocation is to offer a practical training course for competitive sailing, with regular trainings, criteriums and departmental championships throughout the year.
It offers trainings for children, teenagers and adults. (Compulsory license for competitive practice).
Trainings take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 2PM to 5PM.
There are two sessions per year:
- from Wednesday March 25th to Wednesday June 24th 2020.
- from Saturday March 28th to Saturday June 27th 2020.
- from Wednesday September 9th to Wednesday November 18th 2020.
- from Saturday September 5th to Saturday November 14th 2020.
Discounts on ASB prices are granted for Trouville-sur-Mer residents.
Prices depending on medium
Catamaran & Windsurf
Prices to navigate with the A.S.B.:
- Quarterly package (The 2€ member card is included)
- Supervised training & leisure license 2017 : 11.50€
- Competitive practice: FFV sailing license junior 2017 (29.50€) or adult 2017 (58.50€)
|Catamaran (NC 10,5, Topaz 12 & 14)||152 €||128 €|
|Catamaran junior SL15||157 €||135 €|
|Catamaran adult SL 15||198 €||169 €|
|Windsurf junior||157 €||135 €|
|Windsurf adult||198 €||169 €|
|School holiday weekly trainings||58 €||58 €|
The A.S.B. offers trainings for teenagers and adults during the winter session, from Saturday November 23rd 2019 to Saturday March 21st 2020.
Trainings take place on Saturdays on low tide hours.
The 2019-2020 membership includes the trainings and competitions. The sportive license is to take in supplement.
|Quarterly training Junior||177 €|
|Quarterly training Adult||177 €|
|Competitive Junior license (-18)||42 €|
|Competitive Adult license (from 18)||98 €|
|Leisure license||69 €|
The A.S.B. offers multisports trainings depending on the weather conditions and tides on Wednesdays during the Winter session, from Wednesday November 20th 2019 to Wednesday March 18th 2020:
- Radio-controlled boats
This activity is offered to children from 7 years old
- Price: 149 €